545 Canal Bridge
Registered in England. Company number: 7537747
Approved installer and service team for Hurricane heaters
A stainless steel case contains the working components. The water jacket is made of stainless steel for long life. The burner and combustion tube are made of special high temperature stainless steel to prevent premature warping or burnout.
The heater includes an electronic control board, which times all heater functions, monitors the operation of each component and provides a safety shutdown of the heater should any anomalies occur.
The heater is controlled by domestic hot water and central heating demand and can be left running 24 hours per day. Fully compatible with calorifier domestic hot water systems.
• Fuel efficient burner
• Sealed combustion
• Clean - zero smoke, no smell
• 2 year (2,000 hr) warranty on all components
• Completely modular and field serviceable
• Quiet operation - insulated enclosure
• Heat output 7.3 kW
• Inbuilt diagnostics
• Compact, 9” H x 13” W x 19” D
• Fuel consumption 0.84 lph
• Remote control panel with LCD readout
• Electrical input 66 watts (11.0 to 15.0 volts DC)